Wednesday 13 December 2017

Ali Zafar, Rockstar, Coke Studio Season 8, Episode 2 | Song Reaction |




Ali Zafar's experimental song coke studio has been flooding our comments section and we decided to give it a go. This super performance will surprise you with the very unique performance where you somehow question if the song is even coke studio. Ali benefits a lot with his acting ability, with his skills rhythm with his song. The flute had a role in complementing and bringing out the true colour of the song. Rockstar Song Lyrics Rockstar Lyrics - Ali Zafar Kaali kaali raat mein Kaale chashme pehan ke aata hu Har party ki jaan ban jataa hu Guitar pe taar bajata hun Tabble pe sabko nachata hun Ulte seedhe gaane main gaata hun O main ni suntho apne baap ki Nahi koi tshirt mere naap ki Ye meri body ye dole I move haule haule Tu googles kar le yaar I'm a rockstar na rok mainu I'm a popstar na thok mainu I'm a superstar Mujhe roz hota hai pyaar Don't be crazy, sweet baby My name is AZ, sweet baby Baby you're the one But allowed toh hai na char Uppar se seedha sadha Andar se badi cheez hu Har season mein hit main ho jataa hoon O meri chano mein hai ik nasha Madhubala mein aisa maza Yeh Meera, yeh Resham, yeh Kim Kardashian In sabka hun main yaar I'm a rockstar na rokk mainu I'm a popstar na thok mainu I'm a superstar Mujhe roz hota hai pyaar Don't be crazy, sweet baby My name is AZ, sweet baby Baby you are the one But allowed toh hai na chaar (Rockstar! Rockstar! Rockstar! Rockstar!) O Sheila.. Rangeela O yellow ko urdu mein bhol te hai rang peela Yeh meri shaari.. (hain kitni pyari) Yeh mera fashion.. (mein kitna passion) Oh socho galib ne pehna ho designer se lekhe coat neela O uspar gote ka kaam ho Aur low neck si baniyan ho O phati purani jean ki kahani Sunnane de na yaar I'm a rockstar na rok mainu I'm a popstar na thok mainu I'm a superstar Mujhe roz hota hai pyaar Don't be crazy, sweet baby My name is AZ, sweet baby Baby you are the one But allowed toh hai na chaar..(2x) (Rockstar) Oo.. Yeah Yeah.. Yeah, that's me! that's me! Mere jigar mein pad gaya dent-dent When she dumped me and she went.. O mere jigar mein pad gaya dent-dent When she left me and she went.. O Le gyi mera mehanga scent..(2x) Toh ab dard hai permanent-nent Mere jigar mein pad gaya dent-dent Mere jigar mein pad gaya dent Tu hai rockstar (aaha) Tu hai rockstar (yeah yeah) Tu hai superstar Tujhe roz hota hai pyar O samhjho! Main hu rockstar Haan main hoon popstar Main hu superstar Mujhe roz hota hai pyar I'm a rockstar Na rok mainu I'm a popstar Na tok mainu I'm a superstar Mujhe roz hota hai pyaar Don't be crazy, sweet baby My name is AZ, sweet baby Baby you are the one But allowed toh hai na chaar..(2x) (Rockstar..Rockstar..)

No comments:

Post a Comment